- This bracelet features a hummingbird hand painted on the backside of a 16mm round clear glass cabochon
- The piece is allowed to cure for at least 24 hours and then coated with resin.
- Anaraku bails are glued to the finished cabochon and finished with a double chain of swarovski crystals and freshwater rice pearls wire-wrapped in 14k gold-filled wire.
- Finished with a gold-filled toggle clasp.
- The bracelet measures approximately 7 inches.
Click here to learn about the process of how the hand painted glass jewelry is made